main page

 
Rates - Villa Birimisa | Rates - Villa Tete Mare | Availability | Cancellation


Booking conditions

Booking conditions agreed to via fax or email are valid for 8 days.

A reservation is firm and a booking confirmation will be issued upon receipt of a deposit. The deposit is equal to 30% of the total amount due for the entire stay. The remaining 70% must be paid at the latest upon arrival.

The deposit and balance can be paid by cash, credit card, or bank transfer.

A 5% discount of the total amount due is applicable if a reservation is made prior to March 1, 2007 (EARLY BOOKING) or if the reservation is made within 7 days of arrival (LAST MINUTE).

To previous guests of Villa Birimiša we also grant a 5% discount.

These discounts are not applicable to Sojourn Tax.

Upon arrival a 100 Euro deposit is required in the event of damage to the property.

Whilst care has been taken to ensure that the information provided in this summary is clear and unambiguous, if there is any need for interpretation of the BOOKING CONDITIONS and CANCELLATION POLICY, such interpretation shall be undertaken by Villa Birimisa LTD. The decisions and interpretations of Villa Birimisa LTD are final. Villa Birimisa LTD reserves the right to amend the BOOKING CONDITIONS and CANCELLATION POLICY Rules from time to time at its sole discretion.

 
2006© www.villabirimisa.com  |  info@villabirimisa.com